Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday is always be monday

well, today is Dec 28, 2009. almost 2 years since i started my blog thingy. But poor thing, my blog from the ximplify has been blocked. tsk..tsk.. well, i just keep it in my head. the rest i just proceed here. plus, its FREE. hehehe

almost 5pm, and i dont really know, what in the earth im doin since this morning.i guess to much redbull also not good for health. for last two week, im helping out my cousinZ who's gettin married to their own Mr.Right. Congrate to Nurul, Congrate to Yna. Surely,i'll upload some of the photos here. but not now,not today.perhaps some other time.my next blog ya.

Nurul akad Nikah happen to be on 1st of Muharam, and Yna Akad Nikah happen to be on 25 Dec. Both date are very hard to forget, and i know i wont.

My sister is going back to tawau. and guess what, my mum ikut! huhuhu. so sad, im not qualified for leave. well, hope & pray everything will be fine. as fine as im celebrating my last xmas 2009.:)

before i end my -nuthing-less-session- , just wanna share u this sweet song.
( ketara la boring, browse youtube, then.. taraa.i got another fav song in. so afraid of losing it,i might as well put it in ma blog)

ENjoy ur monday peeps

2 comments: