Tuesday, December 15, 2009

new year is coming.

Hi. just wanna drop by here before i doooz off. just got this feeling wana upload some of Dorina Photos here. Tq to bro T-ba for teaching me on how to upload tru Flickr to here. Now i Know.



dorina C

_MG_0292

Dorina Clarie


So i guess dats it. Credit to T-ba,Leeza,Noreen to made this thing happen. I know im late.to Bro Norman, u will got ur chance soon:)


A lil Updated bout myself >

- currently, got Tune Cup Tournament for Basketball. kalah juga la nanti ni. but its gwud 4 health

- Working thingy? well, lets just say the time is running out.i just hope & pray dis comin new year will be a gwud start 4 me. and hope 4 da rest of ma peeps too

- last 2 week, got wedding shot at putatan wit t-ba & liza, norren make up. i hav fun! heheh

- My Jiran a.k.a ma ging karas since i was 7y already got his new job. but his posting at Lahad Datu.huhuhu.. tiada suda ging minum kupi bawah kolong ni. all da best 2 Hafidz Mailin and congrate.

- New family members! yeah!! my sis selamat melahirkan baby gurl. Welcome arrive Hanna!

- My sis in law, u next.its just matter of time, my bro will gona b Dad.wah!

- Not to mention, tq 2 my family, especially my mum & dad for dat Vroom Vroom Gift. ( after 3 times attempt/request/pujuk rayu ) i love u all.



Guys, here i share 1 of my family photo during raya. but ya, my 2 sister is not around. d rumah laki masing2
.

ala.. jam 2 pagi pula suda ni. di sini la aku nda ber ngam ni sama bantal ku. **flirting with sleep**


alhamdulillah. dapat juga aku Sembrono updated ni blog.

2 comments:

  1. anak soleh pula ko ni bro. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin. well, i cant be perfect, but will try my best:) tq for drop by comment bro. really apreciate dat:)

    ReplyDelete