Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JUNE, love this or not.

Good day peeps. this is our is 1st June 201o.so hows things around you? hows the May treat you? well, for me. its up & down.

Alhamdulillah, last month i manage to upgrade my body. finally, im back to square one.
a lotsa thing still need 2 b learn.hope for da best.

yesterday, my mum, my dad, my sis & her hubby fly off for Umrah. its quite tough for me.i must admit, its been a while 2 hav this kinda feeling.i wish everything will be fine.sihat & selamat. Insyaallah..Amin. . and as for me, i need 2 b strong, which i think i can..a big thanks to all of U for the support.

im soooo Hapi 2, cuz all of my siblings are here, even just for a short while. for da record, this is not Raya day:)

my works? hhmm... let me check. im sucks in coding.tq 2 my IT fwens,for helping me out. o yeah, we happen 2 hav Company Family day & Sports day Track & Field too. im burnout.im not say its a welldone, i say it Overcook-nicely done!

as you know, last month is Kaamatan rite? guess what, this is my very 1st time to see da actual event Live at KDCA. INTERESTING, forget bout da Jamm ( vehicle + humans ) ,parking space, drunkers ( i hate this most, as da PipoL drunk, da attitude & ethics r gettin lower,which is bad.if dey plan 2 get drunk, just get drunk,dont bother 2 mess up with others. ) , the Event shows to me that this huge event really shows & prove that Sabah bole bah! . just incase u guys wondering,wer all da photos during da event,i would say nope2.i got none.sori peeps.its quite heavy rain on dat day, + my mood dat time is "No" for it.

so before i end this, i share u guys 1 photo, more less like tribute for kaamatan.She's happen 2 be da winner of Unduk Ngadau Tuaran 2008 & Kota Belud 2010. Sadly, yesterday its not her day.but i guess, this intelligent babe will hav her chance next time.good luck serra.

Dierdre Theseira Joannes


T H A N K S for dropping by everyone.all da best for this june. feel free to share with me your June moment.will your love it, or not.




ps: im so much appreciate when some1 ask me bout my blog.hehehe.update completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment