Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ramadhan is a Superstar!

Last Wednesday is the 1st of Ramadhan 1431. Just in case the viewers need to get better info bout what is Ramadhan, welcome to check this site Ramadhan

For me, my 1st day of Puasa is quite challenging. I had this Cough ,Sore throat, Flu and fever. Its All in one. came in 1 package. Alhamdulillah,i still manage to finish my Puasa on the 1st day Ramadhan. That night, went to see doc, i got MC for yesterday. good. need that 1 day rest to stay home, spent time with my family. But till now, i still cough like a old man. so much with cold water & oily foods.

So guys, im & my family would like to wish you all happy fasting || Selamat menjalankan ibadah berpuasa. Maaf zahir & Batin, Halalkan makan minum. i understand that im not really perfect as i am only human ..i do made mistake. But try to learn my lesson, and try my very best to be better man.

Here's one of dozen of ma fav song during raya.




i love ramadhan mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment