Friday, August 13, 2010

The Independence August ,so July just need to be update.

Assalamualaikum & good day guys! ( while bloggin, im listening on Hitz.Fm )

After checked, i notice most of my post shows that im sick & owez sick! owh my~ what can i say, im not really in 100% healthy anymore.but i know that im Survivor.yeah!!


This month will be Superstar as Ramadhan and Hari Merdeka is on the same Track.U can find a lotsa different kuih muih,masakan & minuman at Bazaar Ramadhan.Cash & Carry.hahah.But if u like to order Kuih Lidah from me, buzz me on my hp. owh ya, c'mon peeps! Im not really into Patriotic thingy, but i do Appreciate the effort to made our beloved country, MALAYSIA free! so dont forget, August 31. MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

Anyway, here some of "Update SHots" for July issue. hehe.Check it out!

- Hyatt, for Band Promo & Posters
Band Promo: Triple one
[ Triple one ]

- Diana BBQ Party.
Windy Sunday
[ Gurl Just Wanna Hav Fun ]

- Domy is on holiday.So just do some shots for her
_MG_0799-2
[ Shhh~ ]

For more photos, please visit my flickr.:)

ok peeps, will keep posting new post after this. im on the bloggin mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment