Saturday, January 22, 2011

Im not crazy im just a little unwell


"All day staring at the ceiling Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices telling me that
I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good
For something
Hold on feeling like I'm heading for a
Break down and I dunno why
I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tellBut stay awhile and maybe then You'll see
A different side of me"

Assalamualaikum & good day guys! happy Weekend to y'all.

12 days after my previous post.so here i go again.try to post something that i can share with people's out there.

yeah, the injury still kickin badly! i got a new character, so they called me Dr.House



Awesome! actually one of my fav Tv Series:)



My family ask me to reconsider my decision to join the Team Building at Outward Bound Sabah (OBS) , and my colleague's said im crazy if i join that program... yay! so appreciate y'all concern guys. but ya, i told them..... ..Im not crazy, im just a little unwell.

hehehehe ( karas kepala Laugh )

so here some photo's during my Crazy Decision at OBS. i only manage to take a few shot's with my dad camera. .and the rest of the photos is from my colleague cam.


-Congratulation. we all made it!-
- My Team-
-The Gentlemen-
-Our Instructor known as Mr.P!-
-i can do this-
-burn baby burn-
-with Sue & Mahadir-
-Last Man Standing-
-With Imam Muda & Nazira-
-after this shot, everyone berendam di laut-
-with the Chairman, the GM, & Rest of Staff-




after im done with this program. My knee give me that Signal... "that's it. your dream is over."

but overall, i glad i can participate.Although my knee stop me to perform 100%, but at least now i know, those who strive shall survive!!

1 comment:

  1. alhamdulillah semua berjalan dengan lancar. and happy u enjoyed da program bro.

    ReplyDelete